- IRC Congress 2013 Minutes
- IRC 2014 Rule text published
- IRC Notice 2013/03 Mast Foot & Forestay 2014
- New advice published Sept 2013
- IRC Protests - RYA / IRC Rating Authority guidance
- Single furling headsail allowance
- IRC Notice 2013/01 LP - Cutter rig
- IRC Changes for 2013 and 2014
- RORC IRC 2013 Yearbook corrections
- IRC 2013 Documentation
- Last Updated on Friday, 04 January 2013 15:19
We have noted that a significant number of Notices of Race invoke IRC by simply requiring a ‘valid IRC certificate'. With an increasing number of boats now travelling around the world to regattas, this has created problems where a boat from the southern hemisphere (whose certificate remains valid in her own country until May of the following year) attends a northern hemisphere regatta in the first 5 months of a year. A similar issue can arise when a ‘north' boat travels to an event in a ‘south' country.
Organising Authorities are strongly recommended to specifically state the year when invoking IRC, eg: The IRC Rules 2013 Parts 1, 2, and 3 shall apply."
The published Notes for Race Organisers has been updated and is published on this website.
RORC racing news
On behalf of IRC certificate holders we have negotiated some excellent extra value into your certification... All IRC certificate holders now have an automatic subscription to every other issue of Seahorse Magazine - in digital format. We hope you soon discover why this iconic title continues to be the world's foremost sailboat racing magazine.
Your Complimentary subscription is activated by clicking on the link below and using your certificate number and passcode (as it appears at the bottom your IRC certificate) as the login information.