- IRC Congress 2013 Minutes
- IRC 2014 Rule text published
- IRC Notice 2013/03 Mast Foot & Forestay 2014
- New advice published Sept 2013
- IRC Protests - RYA / IRC Rating Authority guidance
- Single furling headsail allowance
- IRC Notice 2013/01 LP - Cutter rig
- IRC Changes for 2013 and 2014
- RORC IRC 2013 Yearbook corrections
- IRC 2013 Documentation
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 September 2012 04:46
“What is headsail LLmax?”
We sometimes encounter some confusion about what LLmax is, and when it needs to be declared. One of the common misconceptions is that LLmax is the length of the longest possible headsail luff that would fit on the forestay; this is NOT the case!
RORC racing news
On behalf of IRC certificate holders we have negotiated some excellent extra value into your certification... All IRC certificate holders now have an automatic subscription to every other issue of Seahorse Magazine - in digital format. We hope you soon discover why this iconic title continues to be the world's foremost sailboat racing magazine.
Your Complimentary subscription is activated by clicking on the link below and using your certificate number and passcode (as it appears at the bottom your IRC certificate) as the login information.