- IRC Congress 2013 Minutes
- IRC 2014 Rule text published
- IRC Notice 2013/03 Mast Foot & Forestay 2014
- New advice published Sept 2013
- IRC Protests - RYA / IRC Rating Authority guidance
- Single furling headsail allowance
- IRC Notice 2013/01 LP - Cutter rig
- IRC Changes for 2013 and 2014
- RORC IRC 2013 Yearbook corrections
- IRC 2013 Documentation
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 September 2012 04:46
A 41 ft. aluminium offshore cruiser for the experienced sea sailor.
Every sea sailor has a blueprint of the ideal sailing boat in his mind. Sailing mile after mile, the requirements will be highlighted in a short list of wishes. That specific yacht, with a timeless allure, a practical floor plan and excellent sailing characteristics.
The Zeeman 41 can be your sailing yacht, because of its comfort, character and spirit, while behind these classical lines and beautiful materials you will find the ultimate in state-of-the-art technology.
RORC racing news
On behalf of IRC certificate holders we have negotiated some excellent extra value into your certification... All IRC certificate holders now have an automatic subscription to every other issue of Seahorse Magazine - in digital format. We hope you soon discover why this iconic title continues to be the world's foremost sailboat racing magazine.
Your Complimentary subscription is activated by clicking on the link below and using your certificate number and passcode (as it appears at the bottom your IRC certificate) as the login information.