- IRC Changes for 2013 and 2014
- RORC IRC 2013 Yearbook corrections
- IRC 2013 Documentation
- IRC 2013 Rule changes and Congress minutes
- International IRC Congress 2012
- IRC2012 Notice 2012/02 Headsail Foot Offset
- Measurement guides for owners
- Headsail LLmax clarification
- Louay Habib interviews Mike Urwin
- IRC worldwide distribution 2011
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 September 2012 04:46
This model from Catalina incorporates crisp, contemporary styling with proportions and features that make Catalinas comfortable and secure underway and on the hook.
Based on a new hull design with a long waterline and moderate beam and freeboard, the 445 will have excellent performance potential. The hull form is optimized to provide the gentle, predictable motion underway, which is so appreciated in other Catalina models.
The deck is strikingly handsome with a low profile cabin structure, twin helm stations and a roomy cockpit with tall, secure comfortable coamings and a cockpit table that seats 4-6.
On behalf of IRC certificate holders we have negotiated some excellent extra value into your certification... All IRC certificate holders now have an automatic subscription to every other issue of Seahorse Magazine - in digital format. We hope you soon discover why this iconic title continues to be the world's foremost sailboat racing magazine.
Your Complimentary subscription is activated by clicking on the link below and using your certificate number and passcode (as it appears at the bottom your IRC certificate) as the login information.