- IRC Congress 2013 Minutes
- IRC 2014 Rule text published
- IRC Notice 2013/03 Mast Foot & Forestay 2014
- New advice published Sept 2013
- IRC Protests - RYA / IRC Rating Authority guidance
- Single furling headsail allowance
- IRC Notice 2013/01 LP - Cutter rig
- IRC Changes for 2013 and 2014
- RORC IRC 2013 Yearbook corrections
- IRC 2013 Documentation
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 September 2012 04:46
At first glance, she is clearly a Sun Odyssey. Moreover, the all-new Sun Odyssey 439 reflects the latest design trend that started with the Sun Odyssey 409. Dynamic lines, a hard chine on the hull, lots of hatches and windows along with bevelled edges on the deck combine to form a powerful and straight forward design from the pen of Philippe Briand. But her natural beauty is more than skin deep. A closer look reveals an innovative deck plan that makes sailing easy. A Jeanneau is first, and foremost, for sailing. Three main concepts shape the Sun Odyssey 439: a fast, seaworthy sailboat, simple to use deck and sail plans and a high-quality interior.
RORC racing news
On behalf of IRC certificate holders we have negotiated some excellent extra value into your certification... All IRC certificate holders now have an automatic subscription to every other issue of Seahorse Magazine - in digital format. We hope you soon discover why this iconic title continues to be the world's foremost sailboat racing magazine.
Your Complimentary subscription is activated by clicking on the link below and using your certificate number and passcode (as it appears at the bottom your IRC certificate) as the login information.