- IRC Congress 2013 Minutes
- IRC 2014 Rule text published
- IRC Notice 2013/03 Mast Foot & Forestay 2014
- New advice published Sept 2013
- IRC Protests - RYA / IRC Rating Authority guidance
- Single furling headsail allowance
- IRC Notice 2013/01 LP - Cutter rig
- IRC Changes for 2013 and 2014
- RORC IRC 2013 Yearbook corrections
- IRC 2013 Documentation
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 September 2012 04:46
Following on the Santa Cruz 37 built in carbon, Santa Cruz Yachts announces the SC37e. Designed by Kernan Yacht Design, the new SC 37e will add a second boat to the Santa Cruz lineup. The SC 37e is a true cruiser/racer and is aimed at bringing the Santa Cruz experience of sailing fast and fun to a broader market. The SC 37e will have e-glass construction in the hull and deck. She features twin wheels and an uncluttered deck layout.
Under the water the SC 37e will feature a blade rudder with a carbon stock, as well as a fixed fin bulb keel. The SC 37e will come standard with a carbon mast and rod rigging. With more weight in the bulb than the carbon version, the SC 37e will have a slightly lower CG. Both of the foils are designed to allow for a wide “groove” while sailing.
RORC racing news
On behalf of IRC certificate holders we have negotiated some excellent extra value into your certification... All IRC certificate holders now have an automatic subscription to every other issue of Seahorse Magazine - in digital format. We hope you soon discover why this iconic title continues to be the world's foremost sailboat racing magazine.
Your Complimentary subscription is activated by clicking on the link below and using your certificate number and passcode (as it appears at the bottom your IRC certificate) as the login information.